Monday 21 August 2017

Eglwys Sant Baglan, Llanfaglan, Caernarfon, North Wales, Olympus OM-D E-M5- M.Zuiko 12-40mm f2.8 PRO

Over in north Wales for a short break and a bit of landscape photography.

Got in late this afternoon, and after checking into the hotel thought I'd go out and find Eglwys Sant Baglan.

Unfortunately as I got nearer St Baglan what light there was deserted me and I was left with low white-out cloud and drizzle. 
Still, as I'd come all this way I thought I'd grab a few shots anyway and hopefully be able to salvage something in Lr CC later.

The church is now in the hands of the Friends of Friendless Churches charity and I found it was not locked, so though I'd try the OM-D at a bit of HDR.

I then attempted a couple of images outside but it the light had completely gone. 

One for another day.







2 comments:

  1. The exterior wide shot (with trees) and, particularly, the interiors are great. The OM is certainly getting some use. What made you take the OM rather than the 5D?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OM and 5D's taken. I used the OM for this purely for convenience.

    ReplyDelete