Thursday 31 December 2015

E-Bay flash triggers with Fuji X-Pro1 and Canon 430EXII

I've had a radio flash trigger rom E-Bay for a a while now and tried it out with a Vivitar flash I had. However I've moved that on now and the only flash units I have are two Canon 430EXII.

Nothing on the telly on new year's eve, so I decided I'd have a little bit of a play with these triggers.

I set the X-Pro1 to manual and the aperture wide open on the Fujinon 18-55mm OIS.

The 430EXII was set to manual and attached to the flash trigger receiver.

These images were taken in a pretty dark room

I softened the flash on the third image with a clip on cover.

Processed from RAW files in LR and Tonality.

Fuji X-Pro1, Fujinon 18-55mm OIS

Fuji X-Pro1, Fujinon 18-55mm OIS

Fuji X-Pro1, Fujinon 18-55mm OIS



No comments:

Post a Comment