Friday 18 September 2015

Olympus Pen E1 rediscovered

If you have read this blog from the start, or were just drunk, or bored and read it all in one sitting once you had scrolled down 20 pages in a Google search, then you will know I have an Olympus Pen E1.

I liked the Pen but it was kidnapped and taken to China by my daughter and spent 12 months there with her.


Its now back, as is my daughter, and its been lying around in the the house, much like her, after she used it to take photos of some stuff she was putting on eBay.


This evening the setting sun hit a vase of Sunflowers that we have and so I grabbed the Pen as it was handy and got some images before I lost the light.


I used the standard Olympus Zuiko 14-42mm lens and when I looked at the images on the monitor I was really impressed. The Pen was set to jpg capture so no RAW conversion here.



Olympus Pen EP-L1/Zuiko 14-42

Olympus Pen EP-L1/Zuiko 14-42

No comments:

Post a Comment