Sunday 13 August 2017

Lippy Ladies - Lisa and Linda

Out early this morning for a shoot with Lisa and Linda in York City Centre.

Weather was much better than when we originally tried to get together, lovely and clear, the type of light that shows York at its best.

As there was hardly anyone around and no traffic were were able to position the bikes pretty much wherever we liked.

I shot predominantly on my Canon 5D2 with the 16-35mm f2.8 L, 24-70mm f2.8 L and the 70-200mm f2.8 L IS. I also did some with the Olympus OM-D E-M5 and the M.Zuiko 12-40mm f2.8 Pro. Can you tell which one of these was taken with that camera?

As the sun was still low I used fill-in flash for all these images, the Canon 430 EXII Speedlite was in a Neewer softbox ably held by Hannah,  my assistant for the day, fired remotely by a Canon ST2.
When I used the OM-D I fired the same Canon Speedlite set manually remotely using an Ebay 2.4Ghz trigger, it worked perfectly.


Really enjoyable shoot and Lisa and Linda were a joy to photograph, very relaxed in front of the camera.









No comments:

Post a Comment