Sunday 14 February 2016

Fuji X-Pro1, Fujinon XF35mm f1.4 portrait session preparation

Whilst Topsy was getting ready for the shoot, I took the opportunity to take some preparation shots of the makeup look being applied.

I used the Fuji X-Pro1 with the Fujinon XF 35m f1.4 lens. I shot wide open with the ISO set to auto.

Processed in Apple Photos. If you frequent any of the Fuji X forums there is a great deal of debate on which RAW developer App handles the X-Trans RAW files the best. I've tried Rawtherapee, Lr and Adobe Camera Raw (obviously), SilkyPix (supplied with the X-Pro1) and Apple Digital Camera RAW (part of OS X). I tried pixel-peeping to see which one was the best, I tried all the settings for the Apps suggested on various websites and in all honestly could not see any differences that I could reliably pick out, not on my Apple Thunderbolt monitor anyway. So, I just use either Lr or Apple Photos.I f I open the Fuji RAW files in MacPhun CK suite, it uses the Digital Camera RAW engine.


Fuji X-Pro1, Fujinon XF 35m f1.4 
Fuji X-Pro1, Fujinon XF 35m f1.4 

Fuji X-Pro1, Fujinon XF 35m f1.4 

Fuji X-Pro1, Fujinon XF 35m f1.4 

No comments:

Post a Comment