Friday 1 January 2016

Artist Jake Attree, some more from the video shoot

Some more images from the video shoot last week with Jake Attree.
I used my Fuji X-PRO1 with the Fujinon XF 18-55mm OIS lens.

I always find artists working methods interesting. The way Jake mixes his paint and what he uses as a palette, even what he wears to paint. I think it all contributes to the final artwork.

By way of an experiment these images were processed in Apple Photos using the Affinity Photo and BeFunky extensions.

See more on Jake



Fuji X-PRO1, Fujinon XF18-55mm OIS

Fuji X-PRO1, Fujinon XF18-55mm OIS

Fuji X-PRO1, Fujinon XF18-55mm OIS


1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I'm one of the organisers of Saltaire Arts Trail (28-30 May), and Jake will be running drawing workshops for us. I'd like to use your portrait of him in publicity but can't find any way to contact you for permission and details for crediting your work. Could you please contact me at chair@saltaireinspired.org.uk ? June Russell

    ReplyDelete