Wednesday 4 December 2013

Wymondham Abbey

I visited Wymondham in Norfolk this week.
I've not been to Norfolk since 1989, its still as flat and featureless as I remember.

I paid a vist to Wymondham Abbey, with its famous twin towers. These provide quite a grand looking landmark as you approach Wymondham.

Unfortunately the abbey itself was a little disappointing up close, apart from the towers I wasn't especially impressed with the exterior and the interior, whilst nice and warm on a winters day which is unusual for a church, did not have any features that impressed me, no tombs, or stained glass.

The light was very flat and not very flattering but I managed to get three images somewhere near using Ps, Lr and Nik.

I played around using my Canon 50mm f1.4

Canon 50mm f1.4

Canon 50mm f1.4

Canon 24 - 70mm f2.8

No comments:

Post a Comment