Saturday 30 March 2013

Instagram

Now, I'm not one for social networking, I don't do Facebook or Twitter, as I don't think my life is interesting enough for anyone else to want to know about it, just as I'm not interested in anyone I might know just having eaten a Kit-Kat.
However my brother recently pointed me towards Instagram, I'm sure most of you know what this is, but I'd not heard of it before and thought it looked like a bit of fun, especially as I've got an iPhone 4S on the way with its decent 8Mp camera.
So I've put some photos on Instagram, the usual dark moody stuff I take.
The first ones were taken with my iPhone 3GS and don't look too bad actually.

More recent ones were taken using the iPhone 4S, on Instagram there is not a whole lot of difference visible between the two but downloaded the better camera in the 4S shows up.

Incidentally to download your photos from Instagram, if you have Mac and you are using iCloud, your iPhone photos will sync with iPhoto and you can simply drag your Instagram image into Photoshop.
Even the 3GS images looked fine at 100% and would easily print at A4.

See the site here:

http://instagram.com/stereodesign

Three of the images from the iPhone 4s



Old door detail New Street Aberystwyth Ceredigion


Aberaeron sea front on a cloudy April day


Nationalist graffiti painted on a wall in memory of a Gwynedd village, flooded to provide water for Liverpool in 1965

No comments:

Post a Comment